We are a global communications agency. We work seamlessly across our nine offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. We are Pathfinders’ Media Employer of the Year 2018, Large Agency of the Year 2018 from the PRCA Dare Awards and PR Moment’s Integrated Agency of the Year 2017.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative.
Our mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with.
We would love you to join our London team as an Account Director – B2B Tech focussed
As an Account Director here at Hotwire, you’ll use your expertise and passion for the B2B technology space to plan and drive campaigns, own client relationships and lead teams with minimal involvement from the senior team. You’ll be a creative and strategic thinker, passionate about tech, and with an ability to combine skill with commercial aptitude. Whilst delivering excellent client service to your retained partners, you will have the ability to balance new business opportunities with organic growth of current clients in order to support the growth of your team. You’ll be a true advocate of the Hotwire way of working, championing our values and culture in order to inspire your team and clients alike!
Daily, You Will:
- Look after a portfolio of around 6-8 clients; managing budgets as well as the teams’ hours
- Be able to lead on client work – understanding that you are the final checkpoint of most campaigns, and can steady the ship for the rest of the team when needed!
- Be incredibly commercially minded - and be looking to develop this further
- Manage junior team members; inspiring and driving them to reach their full potential
- Be the right hand person to your Associate Director or Director
- Be involved in your team’s development; helping identify opportunities to help them grow
- Have a results focused approach to your work; ensuring client delight through deliverables
- Get your hands dirty; and be a real team player
- Have a strategic viewpoint; thinking about the upcoming months and what you can do to move your client forward seamlessly
- Have strong influencer relationships and be continuously striving to keep these sharp
- Consistently think outside of plans to give your clients new and exciting ideas for campaigns that will hit business objectives and grow accounts organically
- Be a master at juggling a number of projects at once; whilst instilling senior clients with confidence and motivating the team beneath you
- Be proactive in putting yourself forwards for new business and agency opportunities in order to develop your own profile and areas of expertise within the business
- 6+ years’ experience within the B2B PR space – be that technology, energy, corporate etc.
- A strong, proven track record in B2B Technology PR is preferable, but not essential – you should however have a true passion for emerging technology and the space as a whole
- Excellent team leadership ability with true desire to motivate and develop a team
- Strategic and innovative thinking, both for clients and the agency
- Superb client relationship skills
- Experience of managing team hours – spotting over servicing and any issues which may arise from holidays etc.
- A solid network of influencer contacts spanning media, social media and wider stakeholders (e.g. analysts, think tanks, academics etc.)
- An entrepreneurial outlook, with a strong track record of new business experience
- An ability to multi-task and keep your cool under pressure
- Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life balance is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip to a European city with the whole global team
- Well-being allowance or private health care
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Sponsored sabbatical after 4 years’ service
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work whilst still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach within our offices
- Fantastic benefits, including early finish Fridays, 25 days’ holiday and great team socials
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.