We are a global communications agency. We work seamlessly across our nine offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. We are PR Moment’s Integrated agency of the year 2017 and the CIPR’s large consultancy of the year 2016 & 2015.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative.
Our mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with.
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our North America B2B tech team as an Account Manager.
You’re an orchestrator and a driver. B2B is your sweet spot. You are incredible organized and detail-oriented. You have strong media ties with reporters at business and technology publications. You understand deep tech nuances and can navigate through the weeds to capture the real story. You thrive on owning client relationships, moving the train forward and will use your creative skills to push boundaries and surpass campaign results. With you at the helm, your teams will implement client strategy and plans that challenge the status quo. The teams’ wins are your wins as you are ultimately responsible for the growth, success and advancement of your client accounts.
Daily, you will:
- Manage multiple client accounts and successfully meet budget requirements
- Drive creativity within your teams, always pushing the boundaries of what can be delivered
- Demonstrate account ownership and seek organic growth opportunities
- Problem-solve client and team challenges to push plans forward and meet results
- Mentor junior team members and be an effective skills trainer
- Develop and maintain positive relationships and open communication with day-to-day client contacts
- Deliver assigned objectives on time and within budget
- Volunteer time to serve other teams or new business efforts to maintain full utilization
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience, most recently as an agency AE/SAE or in-house communications manager
- Deep experience in B2B technology industries such as adtech/martech, fintech, healthtech, software & services, IT & infrastructure, digital commerce, etc.
- Hands-on experience managing and mentoring direct reports and cross-functional teammates (preferred)
- Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life integration is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual all company trip with the whole global team
- Well-being allowance and strong medical health care plans to choose from
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Paid sabbatical after 4 years
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventure while still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach
- The opportunity to own your career. We support our staff to create the career they want and we'd love to talk to you about what's possible
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.