Meet Hotwire. We are a global communications agency. We work seamlessly across our nine offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. We are PR Moment’s Integrated agency of the year 2017, Bulldog Reporter's Technology Agency of the Year and Midsize Agency of the Year 2016 and were named on the Crain’s NY Best Places to Work and PR News’ Top Place to Work lists in 2018.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative to the legacy “big agency” model.
Our mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with.
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our North America People & Culture Team.
You are an extraordinarily organized person who enjoys checking off to-do lists and bringing projects to completion. You raise your hand for new opportunities, love learning and are eager to try new things. You are comfortable working independently and may even enjoy tedious admin tasks. You care about delivering high quality work, have a keen attention to detail and are known for having high standards for yourself and others. You are responsible and are able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality. You have a knack for building relationships. You take direction well, are decisive and are driven by results and success.
You’ll use your passion for people and your organizational skills to support the People & Culture Manager in day-to-day HR generalist activities.
Daily, you will:
- Maintain various databases, org charts and HR information systems
- Prepare paperwork and employee documents
- Assist in preparation for various leadership and team meetings
- Coordinate and plan for company social events
- Communicate with external HR partners, tool administrators, contractors and vendors
- Inform the Hotwire Finance team of employee changes
- Maintain People & Culture and personnel files
- Process documents through Docusign
- Assist in the creation of various forms, documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Manage multiple company calendars pertaining to recruiting, on boarding, vacation time and learning & development
- Screen resumes and schedule interviews
- Participate in the employee on boarding and exiting processes
- Report monthly and quarterly people related metrics to global team
- Assist in the monitoring of HR compliance at Hotwire and contribute to the implementation of policies
- Report on changes to federal, state and local HR legislation
- Coordinate and manage performance review cycles
- Two or more years of experience in an HR administrative role
- Not required, but preferred - Experience with ADP, Greenhouse, ELMO or Namely
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve and think critically
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to produce accurate work, meet deadlines and achieve targets
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft office skills
- A bachelor’s degree in a business or HR related field
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to adapt to different personality and workstyles appropriate to the audience
- Learning and development opportunities
- Mentorship from global People & Culture Team
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip with the whole global team
- Well-being and cell phone reimbursement allowances and strong medical benefit offerings
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Sponsored sabbatical after 4 years’ service
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work while still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- Opportunities to work with teams across the globe
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day. We focus on results, not time; strategy, not tactics; intelligent choices, not automatic assumptions; effectiveness, not ‘busyness’. We have control over the way we plan our time, so we can focus more clearly on the results we achieve and the quality of our work-life balance.