We are a global communications agency. We work seamlessly across our nine offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. We are PR Moment’s Integrated agency of the year 2017, Bulldog Reporter's Technology Agency of the Year and Midsize Agency of the Year 2016 and were named on the Crain's NY Best Places to Work and PR News' Top Places to Work lists in 2018.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative to the legacy “big agency” model.
Our mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with.
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our team as an Account Coordinator.
You will bring a new and fresh perspective to our client services team. Your experience from previous internships will help you dive right into helping your teams execute on existing client campaigns. You’ll use your multi-tasking skills to juggle a variety of tasks and projects across different tech industries. Your love for learning will propel you to become an industry expert for the accounts you support and an advisor to your teams and clients keeping them informed on client, competitor and industry news. You will be the central hub of information and assist in managing projects from start to finish, discovering editorial and social media opportunities and, in turn, you will gain a solid understanding of what it takes to succeed in the fast-paced, high-tech economy.
Daily, you will:
- Create and maintain media, event, award and editorial databases
- Research projects for team members communicate findings to your teams
- Produce client documents for media and analyst tours and other events, such as speaking opportunities
- Participate in media campaigns and product launches with press outreach
- Provide general support for agency projects, such as social media posts and new business research
- Bring proactive ideas and opportunities to the team to fuel your client’s objectives
- Gain an understanding of a client’s market by reading relevant industry publications and reporting any relevant findings to the team
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field (PR, Communications, Marketing, Journalism, etc.)
- At least one prior internship
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – having an opinion is a must!
- Familiarity with general office tools and platforms such as the Microsoft Suite
- Incredible learning and development opportunities through Hotwire Academy
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip to a European city with the whole global team
- Well-being allowance or private health care
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Sponsored sabbatical after 4 years’ service
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work while still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- Opportunities to work with clients and teams across the globe
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day. We focus on results, not time; strategy, not tactics; intelligent choices, not automatic assumptions; effectiveness, not ‘busyness’. We have control over the way we plan our time, so we can focus more clearly on the results we achieve and the quality of our work-life balance.