We are a global communications agency. We work seamlessly across our nine offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. We are PR Moment’s Integrated agency of the year 2017, Bulldog Reporter's Technology Agency of the Year and Midsize Agency of the Year 2016 and were named on the Crain's NY Best Places to Work and PR News' Top Places to Work lists in 2018.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative to the legacy “big agency” model.
Our mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with.
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our team as an Account Manager
You love being the ringleader and working as part of a high functioning team. You are generous with your time, your skills, and in sharing credit with your compatriots. You can see what needs to be done, and you can rally people to join you in the cause. You know that words are just one way to express stories, and as a result your campaign ideas go broader, including things like graphic storytelling, videos, online vehicles, and events. Results matter to you. You are diligent about measurement, metrics, and insights. You are competent, creative, trustworthy, engaging, organized, and passionate about communications in all of its many forms. If you’re ready to lead a winning team, and show your talent in a way big agencies just don’t allow, read on…
Daily, you will:
- Manage up to five accounts successfully by consistently meet or exceeding client goals and receiving positive feedback (at least a three) on annual client survey
- Gross profit target of 65% or more met quarterly
- Top performing direct reports are promoted in a timely matter
- Direct report utilization targets of 80-90 percent are met
- 1-2 new accounts per year are added to the Hotwire PR roster based on your contribution to new business
- 10% organic growth goal of current clients is met
- 50 percent of clients can be case study worthy
- Bachelor’s degree in liberal arts, communications, PR, journalism or marketing
- A minimum of four years experience as an agency AE/SAE or in-house communications PR manager
- Experience in ad/marketing technology, clean tech, data & analytics technology or security technology, preferred
- Hands on experience not just managing, but truly mentoring, direct reports and cross-functional teammates, a plus
- Incredible leadership training opportunities
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life INTEGRATION is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip to a European city with the whole global team
- Well-being allowance
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Six-week paid sabbatical after 4 years’ service
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work while still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- Opportunities to work with clients and teams across the globe
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day. We focus on results, not time; strategy, not tactics; intelligent choices, not automatic assumptions; effectiveness, not ‘busyness’. We have control over the way we plan our time, so we can focus more clearly on the results we achieve and the quality of our work-life balance.