We are a global communications agency. We work seamlessly across our eleven offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. We truly embody flexibility though our Thoughtful working approach and offer a number of unique benefits you will not see in other agencies. We are Pathfinders’ Media Employer of the Year 2018, PR Moment’s Integrated agency of the year 2017 and the PRCA’s Large Consultancy of the Year 2018.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global challenger.
Our vision is to be the best agency you will ever work with.
Why this role?
Our UK based EA will be responsible for managing the European half of our Global Leadership Team (GLT) namely our Chief Financial Officer, Chief Development Officer & Chief Strategy Officer. You will be an incredibly astute and proactive organiser, able to manage ever changing priorities for three people, and also focused on supporting the GLT calendar; making sure that meetings and events for the group work across global timezones and workloads.
You’ll be focused on enabling the people you support to be as impactful as possible in the limited time they have – maintaining accuracy and a positive attitude when given any task. Being action focused, you will be able to complete projects with little guidance and appropriate urgency. You will also be used to handling confidential information in a professional and sensitive manner.
This role also includes corporate events management – namely our company Bootcamp each summer, and a number of forums for our senior leaders throughout the year.
Delivering the Hotwire vision and growth
- Ownership of planning our quarterly MD Global Strategy Summit meetings – scheduling and attending both local and international meetings, preparing content, taking minutes, following up on actions
- Diary management for CFO and CDO
- Inbox management for CSO
- Owning the Global Leadership Team calendar – making sure that core meetings and events are scheduled and managed across a number of timezones
- Supporting on supplier RFP’s (for example travel providers)
- Responsible for meeting preparation (room, tech etc.) for GLT meetings when in the London office
- Ad hoc duties for the European based GLT members in order to support the growth of the Hotwire business
Deliver the best (internal and external) client experiences
- Ad hoc support for international MDs and further GLT members as required (travel, events, content)
- Managing an ever shifting workload – prioritising effectively to get the job done efficiently
- Strong communication with the people you look after – finding the best ways to make sure they are always in the loop
- Taking the lead on our Global Bootcamp event – planning, logistical coordination and on the event management
- Confidently making suggestions in order to make sure that the GLT’s days are as optimal as possible
- Working with a high level of attention to detail at pace – able to deliver work seamlessly and fast
- Booking travel for the GLT and providing travel packs in order for them to be fully briefed at every stage of their trip
- Being an extra pair of eyes and ears for the GLT – making sure they are in the loop on projects/information they need to be, and preempting what they will need
- Working 3 steps ahead in order to ensure you are ahead of any potential issues in logistical plans
- Managing expenses as required
- Maintaining a high level of integrity and confidentiality as required on various projects
Deliver the best People experiences
- Working with the wider operations team to support the business as necessary
- Taking away friction from the GLT’s day to day logistical needs in order to allow them to focus on driving forward the business
- Supporting the UK based Front of House Coordinator as needed from a mentor point of view
- 6 plus years’ experience in a PA/EA role
- Experience of managing multiple people at board level
- Proven proactivity and attention to detail skillset
- Experience working across global time-zones
- Events management experience – ideally some large-scale experience in a global environment
- Proven experience of complex travel booking
- Ability to flex working style to manage different people effectively