At Hotwire we:
We work with you to realise your potential. We do so by creating an environment that grows careers, provides the best employee experiences and builds expertise to shape the world we live in. Supported by a community of open-minded individuals, together we achieve our personal best.
Our global network brings together different cultures, the top minds, ideas and expertise from around the world. One team, one plan, delivering consistent people and client experiences.
We challenge the status quo. We use insight-led thinking and strategic know-how to create campaigns we are truly proud of. By channeling our curiosity and creativity we deliver high impact work we and we have fun doing it!
Our vision is to be the best agency you will ever work with.
Why this role?
As an Programme Director here at Hotwire, you’ll use your expertise and passion for the B2B tech space (covering enterprise, software, infrastructure and systems) to plan and drive campaigns, own client relationships and lead teams with minimal involvement from the senior team. You’ll be a creative and strategic thinker, passionate about media and tech, and with an ability to combine skill with commercial aptitude. Whilst delivering excellent client service to your retained partners, you will have the ability to balance new business opportunities with organic growth of current clients in order to support the growth of your team. You’ll be a true advocate of the Hotwire way of working, championing our values and culture in order to inspire your team and clients alike!
Delivering the Hotwire vision and growth (what you will do to help us achieve our strategy)
- Be incredibly commercially minded - and be looking to develop this further
- Have a strategic viewpoint; thinking about the upcoming months and what you can do to move your client forward seamlessly
- Consistently think outside of plans to give your clients new and exciting ideas for campaigns that will hit business objectives and grow accounts organically
- Be proactive in putting yourself forwards for new business and agency opportunities in order to develop your own profile and areas of expertise within the business
Deliver the best (internal and external) client experiences
- Look after a portfolio of around 6-8 clients; managing budgets as well as the teams’ hours
- Be able to lead on client work – understanding that you are the final checkpoint of most campaigns, and can steady the ship for the rest of the team when needed!
- Have a results focused approach to your work; ensuring client delight through deliverables
- Have strong influencer relationships and be continuously striving to keep these sharp
- Be a master at juggling a number of projects at once; whilst instilling senior clients with confidence and motivating the team beneath you
Deliver the best People experiences (how you will work with your team, locally and globally)
- Manage junior team members; inspiring and driving them to reach their full potential
- Be the right hand person to your Associate Director or Director
- Be involved in your team’s development; helping identify opportunities to help them grow
- Get your hands dirty; and be a real team player
- 6+ years’ experience, ideally within the B2B tech comms space
- A true passion for emerging technology and the space as a whole
- Experience working with global brands is desirable but not essential; understanding the need for localisation
- Excellent team leadership ability with true desire to motivate and develop a team
- Strategic and innovative thinking, both for clients and the agency
- Superb client relationship skills
- Experience of managing team hours – spotting over servicing and any issues which may arise from holidays etc.
- A solid network of influencer contacts spanning media, social media and wider stakeholders (e.g. analysts, think tanks, academics etc.)
- An entrepreneurial outlook, with a strong track record of new business experience
- An ability to multi-task and keep your cool under pressure