We are a global communications agency. We work seamlessly across our nine offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. We are Pathfinders’ Media Employer of the Year 2018, Large Agency of the Year 2018 from the PRCA Dare Awards and PR Moment’s Integrated Agency of the Year 2017.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative.
Our mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with.
We would love you to join our UK team as an Account Manager (B2B focused)
Working with the wider Hotwire team, you will join our dynamic B2B tech practice, focussing on a wide range of B2B clients, from marketing software to mobile app focused businesses, they range from edgy start-ups to established market leaders.
Daily, You Will:
- Look after a portfolio of around 6-8 clients; managing budgets (with senior oversight) as well as the teams’ hours
- Be able to lead work with a low level of senior support
- Manage more junior members of the team as necessary
- Have a results focused approach to your work; ensuring client delight through deliverables
- Get your hands dirty; and be a real team player
- Have a strategic viewpoint; thinking about the upcoming months and what you can do to move your client forward seamlessly
- Have strong influencer relationships and be continuously striving to keep these sharp
- Consistently think outside of plans to give your clients new and exciting ideas for campaigns that will hit business objectives and grow accounts organically
- Be a master at juggling a number of projects at once; whilst instilling senior clients with confidence and motivating the team beneath you
- Be proactive in putting yourself forwards for new business and agency opportunities in order to develop your own profile and areas of expertise within the business
- 4+ years’ experience in a dynamic PR environment, ideally within the innovation, tech or B2B space
- A genuine interest in, and thorough knowledge of technology and digital commerce
- A proven client management record
- Strong skills as a people manager
- The ability to manage priorities and multi-task
- Creative thinking
- Excellent writing skills
- Sound strategic sense
- Good media, social media and wider influencer contacts
- Experience of delivering digital campaigns
- A real team player attitude
- An entrepreneurial outlook
- A strong new business track record
- Ambition, drive and motivation
- Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life balance is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip to a European city with the whole global team
- Well-being allowance or private health care
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Sponsored sabbatical after 4 years’ service
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work whilst still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach within our offices
- Fantastic benefits, including early finish Fridays, 25 days’ holiday and great team socials
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.