We are a global communications agency. We work seamlessly across our nine offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. We are PR Moment’s Integrated agency of the year 2017, Bulldog Reporter's Technology Agency of the Year and Midsize Agency of the Year 2016 and were named on the Crain's NY Best Places to Work and PR News' Top Places to Work lists in 2018.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative to the legacy “big agency” model.
Our mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL PERSON TO JOIN OUR TEAM AS A SR. ACCOUNT MANAGER/DIRECTOR, CONSUMER TECH.
You love to plan and drive campaigns, own client relationships and lead teams. You’re passionate about consumer technology – from smart home to mobile, gaming to robotics – and not only want to run your own portfolio of consumer technology clients but also want help grow our portfolio and be responsible for driving forward a business. You have a thorough knowledge of the consumer tech landscape, from media outlets to influencers, media events and tradeshows, activities to drive sales, and activities to build reputation, and more. If you’re ready to be part of a winning team, and build your career at Hotwire, read on:
DAILY, YOU WILL:
- Be responsible for client strategy and planning. Work collaboratively across the agency to ensure the right resources to execute client plans
- Build relationships with clients in your portfolio of accounts. Consistently meet or exceeding client goals and receiving positive feedback (at least a three) on annual client survey
- Manage teams of 3-4 people both directly and indirectly
- Oversee client plan management which can run from influencer campaigns to event management to product launches and campaigns
- Participate in / and / or lead new business proposals
- Build Hotwire’s brand by supporting marketing efforts which may include writing content for the Hotwire blog, attending industry events or meeting contacts for coffee to keep them up to speed on Hotwire.
- Partner with finance to ensure revenue and profit targets are on track. Build plans for 10% organic growth goals
- Deliver case study worthy work and partner with marketing 50 percent of clients case study worthy
- Education in a related field (arts, communications, public relations, journalism or marketing)
- A minimum of five years’ experience at an agency working on consumer tech clients, or in-house at a consumer technology/gaming-focused firm in a communications role
- Experience in tradeshows and launch events
- Hands on experience not just managing, but truly mentoring, direct reports and cross-functional teammates
- Based in the Bay Area so able to visit clients in-person in a regular basis
- Incredible learning and development opportunities through Hotwire Academy
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip to a European city with the whole global team
- Well-being allowance or private health care
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Sponsored sabbatical after 4 years’ service
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work while still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- Opportunities to work with clients and teams across the globe
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day. We focus on results, not time; strategy, not tactics; intelligent choices, not automatic assumptions; effectiveness, not ‘busyness’. We have control over the way we plan our time, so we can focus more clearly on the results we achieve and the quality of our work-life balance.