We are a global communications agency. We work seamlessly across our eleven offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. We are named one of the best places to work by Crain’s New York and PR News.
Our values orient around six key pillars - we are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative.
Our mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with.
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our North America Strategy and Marketing Services team as a Senior Project Manager.
The Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for working with the Strategy & Marketing Services team across multiple brand, creative and complex integrated client projects at one time. Work closely with senior account, creative, strategy team as well as manage vendor relationships and freelance team members across a portfolio of brands and projects.
We are looking for a go-getter who takes pride in project management work and sees it as a critical value add to client teams. Our ideal candidate has mastered client relations best practices and has a knack for bringing teams together for one purpose. They are comfortable digging into account finances, developing staffing models, tracking burn rates and writing scopes of work. They enjoy working in varied team settings and can quickly and efficiently navigate roles, responsibilities and motivations. They can work on their own and are accustomed to using a mix of data and gut to arrive at recommendations and decisions.
Daily, you will:
Manage, Track and Communicate Project Workflow
- Develop and manage detailed SOW
- Manage multiple brands and creative project timelines
- Manage the day to day team tracking and delivery across project workstreams
- Provide ongoing internal progress updates to keep teams on track
- Provide ongoing client email updates on work in progress, budget, and scheduling
- Escalate and flag appropriate project updates to senior team members
- Co-create agenda with key stakeholders and lead internal calls for projects
- Work within Hotwire’s resource and time management systems, in collaboration with team leads, and resource managers, to staff and track budget on projects
- Project manage different types of deliverables, including: strategic and creative presentations, video projects, digital projects, and vendor integrations
- Responsible for adjusting workback plans and tracking associated changes in deliverables and stated timelines.
- Communicates the change orders proactively to the client and facilitates associated budget conversations.
- Support team in keeping clients and projects on track without going over budget.
- Responsible for keeping paper trail of key project details on behalf of the team
- Standardize project management for client work, including on-boarding, internal team hand-offs and off-boarding clients
- Anticipate and mitigate team or client bandwidth issues by offering creative solutions
- Build and sustain key relationships with internal teams, clients, accounting/finance
- Drive consistency in project management skills and solutions at all levels of the organization
- Work across multiple internal and client stakeholder teams to share best practices
- Facilitate operational and internal team effectiveness
- Implement agency and client-side operational efficiencies and facilitate effective team integration
- Be a key operational business partner in managing a portfolio of brand, marketing and creative projects
- Work with SMS team leads to manage and plan team resourcing for existing and upcoming projects
- Share insights and implement improvements to existing processes with team
- 5-6 years project management experience
- Seasoned project manager with experience in a marketing, public relations, digital or advertising agency setting.
- Track record of scoping, budgeting and running timelines for complex programs with multiple workstreams
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong financial and budget management acumen
- Ability to drive towards critical decisions to keep programs moving forward
- Confidence in owning critical client conversations around budget, scopes and timelines
- Track record for being a proactive and solution-oriented project leader
- Experience conducting 1M+ projects with senior team members
Here’s what we promise you:
- Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life integration is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual all company trip with the whole global team
- Strong benefits, including generous vacation time and sick leave and multiple medical plans to choose from
- Paid sabbatical after 4 years
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventure while still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach
- The opportunity to own your career in limitless ways. We support our staff to create the career they want and we'd love to talk to you about what's possible
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day. We focus on results, not time; strategy, not tactics; intelligent choices, not automatic assumptions; effectiveness, not ‘busyness’. We have control over the way we plan our time, so we can focus more clearly on the results we achieve and the quality of our work-life balance.