We are a global communications agency. We work seamlessly across our eleven offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. We truly embody flexibility though our Thoughtful working approach and offer a number of unique benefits you will not see in other agencies. We are Pathfinders’ Media Employer of the Year 2018, PR Moment’s Integrated agency of the year 2017 and the PRCA’s Large Consultancy of the Year 2018.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global challenger.
Our vision is to be the best agency you will ever work with.
We would love you to join our UK team as an Associate Programme Executive
Working with the wider Hotwire team, you will implement day-to-day communications activities, carrying out campaign execution and administration for business to business client accounts and projects. You and your fellow executives will be the engine of the client campaign, driving activities with determination and enthusiasm to deliver results that will make an impact for the client’s business, and make your team shine.
Daily, You Will:
- Work across a portfolio of 4-6 B2B clients, being responsible for generating results, meeting deadlines and developing relationships with clients and the media
- Become a time management whizz; learning to be an expert at delivering work on different campaigns with different teams
- Learn and understand the media in order to bring great value to your team and clients, whilst crafting and building your understanding of what makes a great story and how to tell it
- Generate results by pitching client stories to journalists and influencers
- Arrange and staff media interviews and events
- Use your impeccable communication skills to work with clients, journalists and colleagues alike
- Write content for a variety of purposes such as pitches, press releases, blog entries, feature articles and case studies
- Develop client call agendas before calls; taking detailed notes to map out action items post call
- Be the eyes and ears of your clients’ industries, ensuring your account teams are up to speed on what’s happening across the wider sector
- Assist with clients’ social media accounts
- Deliver analytics reports
- Be involved in team brainstorms to create new ideas for campaigns
- An A level education or higher, with some office based work experience
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding and passion for technology and how it shapes our society
- A strong ability to spot connections between trends, stories and brands
- A real love for media. You’ll consume newspapers, blogs and content in your personal and work life; reading far and wide
- A can do attitude; knowing that no job is too big or too small
- A team player attitude, willing to muck in whenever and wherever you can!
- Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life balance is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip to a European city with the whole global team
- Well-being allowance or private health care
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Sponsored sabbatical after 4 years’ service
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work whilst still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach within our offices
- Fantastic benefits, including early finish Fridays, 25 days’ holiday and great team socials
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.