At Hotwire we:
We work with you to realise your potential. We do so by creating an environment that grows careers, provides the best employee experiences and builds expertise to shape the world we live in. Supported by a community of open-minded individuals, together we achieve our personal best.
Our global network brings together different cultures, the top minds, ideas and expertise from around the world. One team, one plan, delivering consistent people and client experiences.
We challenge the status quo. We use insight-led thinking and strategic know-how to create campaigns we are truly proud of. By channeling our curiosity and creativity we deliver high impact work we and we have fun doing it!
Our vision is to be the best agency you will ever work with.
Why this role?
The purpose of this role is to support the UK Strategy and Marketing Services team in developing creative, award-winning digital campaigns for some of the biggest brands in B2B & B2C tech. You’ll play a crucial role making sure our digital projects and campaigns run smoothly from brainstorm through to wrap-up, and that the team is delivering high-quality work and awesome results on time and in scope for our clients. You’ll work with our Senior Digital Manager on building out strategic plans and innovative campaign ideas that move the needle and meet objectives for clients, whilst overseeing our Digital Executive on the planning and implementation of them.
With limitless clients and the opportunity to work on exciting creative campaigns, this is a busy but rewarding team to be a part of. Our ideal candidate will work with us growing the agency and their role as we take on new business.
Delivering the Hotwire vision and growth (what you will do to help us achieve our strategy)
- You will be joining the Hotwire Strategy and Marketing Services team at the start of an exciting period of projected growth, so will need to balance the pressures of working within a fast-moving agency with the need to deliver impeccable work
- You’ll keep our project teams running on time and to scope in order to deliver best in class projects that go above clients’ expectations
- Able to input in brainstorms and ideation sessions, you’ll contribute through a practical lens in order to tie into in-house capabilities, and what our timelines allow
Deliver the best (internal and external) client experiences
- You’ll be an enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive main point of contact for clients across a number of accounts, managing account performance to scope, goals, KPIs, and client comms
- You’ll support the organic growth of your accounts through strong client relationships and internal proposal creation for existing clients
- You’ll keep on top of industry trends and be keen to share new ideas with clients to show you’re one step ahead at all times
- Collaborate with our creative production team to ensure we’re delivering first class work to the initial client scope in order to foresee over servicing and help to reduce this risk
Deliver the best People experiences (how you will work with your team, locally and globally)
- You’ll be an active collaborator in your team, adapting to changing needs and sharing your expertise
- You’ll build strong relationships internally, locally and globally to ensure that projects are delivered efficiently
- You’ll work on global accounts, and be cognisant that different markets have different needs and expectations
- Ad-hoc requests don’t phase you – you’re quick to jump on new tasks, push back, or lend a hand when needed
- 3+ years’ experience in the social media (paid & organic) or digital sector, email marketing, PPC/SEM and SEO experience is desirable but not essential
- Strong proven experience of managing scopes of work for clients from inception to delivery, whilst being client facing
- An interest in B2B and B2C technology and a thorough understanding of how digital can help businesses achieve their objectives
- Great presentation, communication and interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with clients and partners
- Proven experience working cross-functionally (digital, social, media, comms etc.) in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and paid social media management functionalities, specifically on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- An understanding of best practices around digital content creation across multiple platforms – copywriting (blogs, social copy), visual asset creation (graphics, video), targeting tactics, etc.
- Passion for creative, innovative thinking and brainstorming new ideas
- Highly organised and self-directed with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Adaptable and able to work to tight deadlines
- An efficient worker and problem-solver, with a keen attention to detail
- Experience in using social listening and SEO tools such as Netbase, Trendkite, SEMrush, and Traackr
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Experience working across global markets and regions
- Basic working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite