At Hotwire we:
We work with you to realise your potential. We do so by creating an environment that grows careers, provides the best employee experiences and builds expertise to shape the world we live in. Supported by a community of open-minded individuals, together we achieve our personal best.
Our global network brings together different cultures, the top minds, ideas and expertise from around the world. One team, one plan, delivering consistent people and client experiences.
We challenge the status quo. We use insight-led thinking and strategic know-how to create campaigns we are truly proud of. By channeling our curiosity and creativity we deliver high impact work we and we have fun doing it!
Our vision is to be the best agency you will ever work with.
Why this role?
You’ll use your strategic thinking and operational excellence to help design, deliver, track and report global marketing campaigns that tie in to our annual content peaks. You’ll be excited to work with key stakeholders across the business to create and enforce best practices in Pardot and Salesforce. Your love for learning will propel you to stay informed on the latest trends and technologies, in turn becoming a trusted advisor to the broader team. Your insatiable appetite for success drives you to go above and beyond to ensure goals are met.
Delivering the Hotwire vision and growth (what you will do to help us achieve our strategy)
- Support the global marketing manager in operationalising campaigns for local market success
- Serve as the primary administrator of Pardot; responsible for the execution of internal and external email communications, target list development, implementation of best practices and ongoing management
- Create sophisticated reporting tools in Salesforce and Pardot in order to amplify our marketing efforts globally
- Update and improve the company website on a continual basis; including content and SEO improvements
Deliver the best (internal and external) client experiences
- Be the guardian of Salesforce; ensuring all leads are entered properly with impeccable data integrity; regular reporting and data analysis to assess the performance of the marketing function
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in overall marketing operations, campaign, and lead management
- Work with the global business in order to be the guardian of Salesforce and Pardot – leading training and supporting with issues and projects as necessary
Deliver the best People experiences (how you will work with your team, locally and globally)
- Work with members of the marketing department to manage the content calendar; delivering a steady cadence of optimised content for inbound lead generation
- Collaborate with internal team members and third party vendors to develop campaign collateral as needed
- Collaborate with marketing team members and senior staff in each office around the world to order to make sure that we have the most effective data sets possible
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing role with heavy focus on operations, email marketing and CRM
- Pardot and Salesforce certification - this is essential
- Strong understanding of GDPR regulations in order to maintain best practice with our CRM
- A deep interest marketing trends and best practices
- An entrepreneurial mind set and a desire for continuous learning