We are a global communications agency. We work seamlessly across our nine offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. We are Bulldog Reporter's Technology Agency of the Year and Midsize Agency of the Year 2016 and were awarded PR News' Agency Elite - Best in Branding award in 2016.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative.
Our mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with.
We would love you to join our North America team as a Senior Associate.
You’ll use your passion for comms and kick ass media chops to drive B2B tech client strategy and campaigns that break the mold. You’ll bring your existing media relationships and be ready to expand that digital rolodex through networking. You’ll challenge the status quo as you work with your teams to understand and execute on clients’ business goals. You will be a loud voice in client meetings and a trusted mentor to the account coordinators and interns on your teams.
Daily, you will:
- Pitch, network and converse with a range of influencers across tech and business publications to secure regular coverage in target outlets
- Perform some management duties on client accounts, preparing to fully take over the account management role responsible for resourcing and team/project management in the next 6-12 months
- Create client-ready written materials (i.e. press releases, pitches, speaking and award abstracts)
- Track and deliver status updates and metrics reports that show impact
- Develop and maintain positive relationships and open communication with day-to-day client contacts
- Deliver assigned objectives on time and within budget
- Volunteer time to serve other teams or new business efforts to maintain full utilization
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of B2B experience (required) as an agency AC/AAE/AE or in-house comms specialist
- Strong writing skills and a curious mind, always eager to learn and improve
- Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life balance is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip to a European city with the whole global team
- Well-being allowance and excellent health care plan choices
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Sponsored sabbatical after 4 years’ service
- A connected and courageous team creating adventure while still having lots of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach within our offices
- A results-oriented workplace where you have the freedom to work how you work best