We are a global communications agency. We work seamlessly across our international offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. For two years running (2018 & 2019), we’ve been named a Best Place to Work by Crain’s New York and have been included in the PR News Top Places to Work list.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative.
Our mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with.
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our North America B2B tech team as a Senior Account Manager.
You’re an orchestrator and a driver. B2B is your sweet spot and you have experience in the enterprise tech and cybersecurity space. You have strong media ties with reporters at business and technology publications. You understand deep tech nuances and can navigate through the weeds to capture the real story. You thrive on owning client relationships and setting strategy and execute flawlessly. You will use your creative skills to push boundaries and surpass campaign objectives. With you at the helm, your teams will solve real business problems that challenge the status quo. The teams’ wins are your wins as you are ultimately responsible for the growth, success and advancement of your client accounts.
- Manage multiple client accounts and successfully meet budget requirements
- Lead strategy and planning for your teams, with help from senior leadership
- Drive creativity within your teams, always pushing the boundaries of what can be delivered
- Demonstrate account ownership and seek organic growth opportunities
- Problem-solve client and team challenges to push plans forward and meet results
- Mentor and manage junior team members and be an effective skills trainer
- Develop and maintain positive relationships and open communication with day-to-day client contacts
- Deliver assigned objectives on time and within budget
- Volunteer time to serve other teams or new business efforts to maintain full utilization
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience, most recently as an agency Account Manager or Account Supervisor, or in-house communications manager
- Deep experience in B2B technology industries such as enterprise, cybersecurity, fintech, healthtech, software & services, IT & infrastructure, digital commerce, etc.
- Hands-on experience managing and mentoring direct reports and cross-functional teammates (preferred)
- Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life integration is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual all company trip with the whole global team
- Well-being allowance and strong medical health care plans to choose from
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Paid sabbatical after 4 years
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventure while still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach
- The opportunity to own your career. We support our staff to create the career they want and we'd love to talk to you about what's possible
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.