At Hotwire we:
We work with you to realise your potential. We do so by creating an environment that grows careers, provides the best employee experiences and builds expertise to shape the world we live in. Supported by a community of open-minded individuals, together we achieve our personal best.
Our global network brings together different cultures, the top minds, ideas and expertise from around the world. One team, one plan, delivering consistent people and client experiences.
We challenge the status quo. We use insight-led thinking and strategic know-how to create campaigns we are truly proud of. By channeling our curiosity and creativity we deliver high impact work we and we have fun doing it!
Our vision is to be the best agency you will ever work with.
Why this role?
You’ll join our operations team to deliver outstanding finance admin support across the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in an exciting company and to experience finance in an international environment where you will have real responsibility from day one. You will also be supported towards obtaining the CIMA qualification.
Delivering the Hotwire vision and growth
- Assist month-end: assisting finance team in the month end process including monthly reconciliation and reporting which allows us to keep to our annual business targets and goals
Deliver the best (internal and external) client experiences
- Work across general finance admin to support your team and the wider business: filing, ad hoc finance projects, resource management admin, manage contract systems
- Respond to enquiries from the business in a timely and professional manner
- Run purchase ledger: paying suppliers and employees on time, recording and coding of supplier invoices and employee expenses accurately, reconciliations of company credit cards
Deliver the best People experiences
- Complete weekly cash reports: rollover cash flow weekly and update Debtors and Creditors sections
- Manage banking and petty cash
- Sales ledger: creation of client invoices, coding correctly to accounts system, and credit control
- Be a strong team player: working to support your team however you can with day to day and ad hoc tasks
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Minimum 3 A levels at C and above
- Administrative experience in a media or professional, office-based environment in the finance function
- You must be extremely organised, able to multi-task and enjoy a busy, demanding workload
- Superb attention to detail
- Proactivity; taking the initiative and always seeing a job through
- A flexible and ambitious approach to work, with extremely high standards
- A mature attitude and responsible approach to confidential information
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Superb IT skills
- Ideally a knowledge of Paprika; desirable but not necessary
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life balance is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip to a European city with the whole global team
- Well-being allowance or private health care
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Sponsored sabbatical after 4 years’ service
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work whilst still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach within our offices
- Fantastic benefits, including early finish Fridays, 25 days’ holiday and great team socials
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.