At Hotwire we:
We work with you to realise your potential. We do so by creating an environment that grows careers, provides the best employee experiences and builds expertise to shape the world we live in. Supported by a community of open-minded individuals, together we achieve our personal best.
Our global network brings together different cultures, the top minds, ideas and expertise from around the world. One team, one plan, delivering consistent people and client experiences.
We challenge the status quo. We use insight-led thinking and strategic know-how to create campaigns we are truly proud of. By channeling our curiosity and creativity we deliver high impact work we and we have fun doing it!
Our vision is to be the best agency you will ever work with.
Why this role?
As we strive to become the best agency you’ll ever worked with, insights-based campaigns and first-class content will be critical factors in differentiating ourselves from the competition. You will play a key role in supporting how we communicate this in new business scenarios, as well as delivering for existing clients. Your research skills and strategic thinking will help underpin such efforts, as we feed in to how we win, retain and grow our client portfolio across the IT and Services team.
From supporting in new business efforts, to providing high level content support for existing clients, in this varied and specialist role, you will play an end-to-end role in strategic campaign development and content production. Understanding what makes a client / prospect tick, where the ‘white space’ exists in their market and how to breach those gaps will be key. You’ll need to balance deadlines, with new business typically requiring faster turnaround times, alongside potentially longer-lead tasks such as drafting long-form content. Your focus will be on clients within the IT and Services practice, to ensure you continue to develop your domain expertise, while learning the skills of developing client strategies.
Delivering the Hotwire vision and growth
- Supporting the development of effective communication campaigns and content based on the synthesis of robust and reliable information.
- Collecting, synthesising and analysing data to succinctly and powerfully capture insights that will become the springboard for subsequent work.
- Making recommendations around campaign strategy, based on such insights, supporting the build of strategy presentations and evidencing our thinking.
- You will lead on ‘hero’ content production, as well as maintaining content drafting responsibilities across a regular portfolio of clients.
Deliver the best (internal and external) client experiences
- Sourcing relevant information to support the client or prospect’s brief / challenge.
- Working with existing information providers and tools i.e. Netbase to source relevant information.
- The succinct synthesis of all research into clear and valuable frameworks, models and documents.
- Leading the analysis phase to extract the most pertinent learnings from the research.
- Building narratives to demonstrate the key learnings to the subsequent work.
- Extracting the ‘piercing truth’ that allows the creative and execution teams to develop relevant, engaging and persuasive communications activities.
- Maintaining responsibility for ‘appropriate’ content drafting within a regular portfolio of clients, such as the drafting of press releases, blogs and contributed articles.
Deliver the best People experiences
- Primarily supporting new business teams, as well as executing on the development of content, based on such insights where appropriate.
- Supporting account teams by leading on the development of ‘higher tier’ (and typically outside of the retainer scope) content projects, such as case studies, award entries, whitepapers, e-books and research reports.
- 1 years’ experience within B2B tech – whether this is from a content, research, or general media point of view
- Experience with Netbase is desirable
- Proven experience analysing data
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding and passion for technology and how it shapes our society
- A strong ability to spot connections between trends, stories and brands
- A real love for media. You’ll consume newspapers, blogs and content in your personal and work life; reading far and wide
- A can do attitude; knowing that no job is too big or too small
- A team player attitude, willing to muck in whenever and wherever you can!
- Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life balance is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip to a European city with the whole global team
- Well-being allowance or private health care
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Sponsored sabbatical after 4 years’ service
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work whilst still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach within our offices
- Fantastic benefits, including early finish Fridays, 25 days’ holiday and great team socials
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.