As a Senior Programme Manager here at Hotwire, you’ll use your expertise and passion for the Consumer space to manage clients’ work and projects. You have a thorough knowledge of the consumer and lifestyle landscape, from media outlets to influencers, media events and trade-shows, activities to drive sales, and activities to build reputation, and more. If you’re ready to be part of a winning team, and build your career at Hotwire, read on:
Daily, you will:
- Be responsible for client strategy and planning. Work collaboratively across the agency to ensure the right resources to execute client plans
- Build relationships with clients in your portfolio of accounts. Consistently meet or exceeding client goals and receiving positive feedback on annual client survey.
- Manage teams of 6-7 people both directly and indirectly
- Get your hands dirty; and be a real team player.
- Oversee client plan management which can run from influencer campaigns to event management to product launches and campaigns
- Participate in / and / or lead new business proposals
- Build Hotwire’s brand by supporting marketing efforts which may include writing content for the Hotwire blog, attending industry events or meeting contacts for coffee to keep them up to speed on Hotwire.
- Partner with finance to ensure revenue and profit targets are on track.
- Consistently think outside of plans to give your clients new and exciting ideas and improve processes
- Education in a related field (arts, communications, public relations, journalism or marketing)
- Proven expertise planning and executing consumer campaigns; designing, building and maintaining a brand’s presence.
- A strong, proven track record in B2C Comms is essential. A minimum of 8 years’ experience at an agency working on consumer tech clients, or in-house at a consumer technology/lifestyle-focused firm in a communications role.
- Fluent in English, both conversational and writing skills. An important part of the interview will be in English.
- Experience working with global brands; understanding the need for localization.
- Strategic and innovative thinking, both for clients and the agency.
- An ability to multi-task and keep your cool under pressure.
- Experience in trade-shows and launch events
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-6 and that work/life balance is crucial.
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work whilst still having a lot of fun.
- The opportunity to have global reach within our offices
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip to a European city with the whole global team.
- Private health care.
- Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career.
- Sponsored sabbatical after 4 years’ service.
- Opportunities to work with clients and teams across the globe
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day. We focus on results, not time; strategy, not tactics; intelligent choices, not automatic assumptions; effectiveness, not ‘busyness’. We have control over the way we plan our time, so we can focus more clearly on the results we achieve and the quality of our work-life balance.