We are a global communications agency. We work seamlessly across our global offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. For two years running (2018 & 2019), we’ve been named a Best Place to Work by Crain’s New York and have been included in the PR News Top Places to Work list.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative.
Our mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL PERSON TO JOIN OUR GLOBAL TEAM AS DIRECTOR OR SENIOR DIRECTOR, DIGITAL & SOCIAL
- Work with clients to design plans and direct integrated digital solutions to activate across a variety of platforms, channels, and audiences
- Understand business challenges of various size companies and have the ability to create solutions that are grounded in strategy & client objectives
- Bring a deep understanding of digital and social strategy leadership to the clients and team
- Be willing to roll up your sleeves, write thoughtful and compelling plans and presentations, teach the team how to up-level our work, and drive results
- Provide digital and social strategy and planning expertise that will enable us to craft strategies rooted in real insights
- Execute digital plans through to activations and reporting for B2B and B2C clients
- Collaborate with research, creative, marketing services and client services teams to create and deliver client results
- Collaborate effectively with our global teams
- Support the growth and evolution of digital skills at Hotwire
- Stay up-to-date on industry and cultural news & share with agency
- Have confidence to educate clients and the Hotwire team about the changing digital landscape including platforms, technology and innovation.
- Create development sessions for staff to better understand digital and social strategy and when to call upon this team
- Develop scalable models and templates for project work
- Successfully launch products and programs that grow, innovate and/or streamline agency capabilities
- Collaborate with new business teams and pitch to prospective clients
- Create an ongoing pipeline of business for digital work
- Work with existing client teams to identify opportunities for growth
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in an integrated/digital marketing, social media and communications agency
- A demonstrated track record of developing and executing digital strategies and programs that have driven business results
- Experience working with paid media, technology and creative teams to build effective strategies and experiences
- Familiarity with analytics and reporting across earned, owned, and paid platforms
- Project and / or people management experience with a concrete history of taking visible action to provide high-quality, strategic creative outcomes and consultation to clients
- Comfortable owning integrated programs independently and actively managing integrated teams with proactive communication and coordination with different subject matter experts and stakeholders
- Incredible leadership training opportunities
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life integration is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip with the whole global team. Over the past few years we’ve had bootcamp in Barcelona, London and Dublin.
- Well-being allowance
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Six-week paid sabbatical after every four years at Hotwire
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work while still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- Opportunities to work with clients and teams across the globe
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.