We are a global communications agency. We work seamlessly across our global offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. For two years running (2018 & 2019), we’ve been named a Best Place to Work by Crain’s New York and have been included in the PR News Top Places to Work list.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL PERSON TO JOIN OUR US TEAM AS FINANCE DIRECTOR.
The Hotwire US business is seeking a technically competent and commercially savvy Finance Director to fill a maternity cover position and lead the US Finance function for a period of 7 months. This is a hands-on role that should provide both high level and detailed financial support and analysis to the Company as well as day-to-day management of the US Finance function ensuring that all legal and head office requirements are met.
You will be required to provide leadership in the business planning, accounting, budgeting and forecast functions of the Company; partnering with the President, fellow US Executive team members and key stakeholders of the business to help suggest ways to improve financial results and flag potential areas for growth.
Being part of global agency, you will be required to work with the Finance leads of other Hotwire subsidiaries as well as our parent Company finance team in ensuring all Group policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Manage the US Finance team including Finance Manager and Staff Accountant (Reports to Finance Manager) relating to all day to day financial transactions
- Partner with President to help with development and coordination of the Company’s financial strategies to allow the business to maximise its financial results
- Effectively support the Client Service Team on client relationships, procurement issues and revenue opportunities through commercial acumen
- Oversee and provide guidance to the Finance Manager to ensure the half year and full year audit process, including preparation of all financial information for both internal and external auditors is completed by the Enero & Group deadlines
- Lead the FY21 Business Planning/ Budgeting process. Work with President and Executive Team to develop the company’s strategic objectives and business plan for budget period. Prepare templates and help team (revenue owners) to populate.
- Prepare and present with President of annual budget and FY21 business plan to Enero executive team in May 2021
- Ensure the business cashflow requirements are met (including all payment commitments and cashflow targets set by head office), working with the Finance Manager on collection issues as they arise.
- Degree qualified
- CPA or equivalent qualified
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and clients
- Media/Marketing experience preferred (excellent understanding of job cost structures, revenue process and profitability)
- 5 years’ Experience in a similar finance role
- Incredible leadership training opportunities
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life integration is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip with the whole global team. Over the past few years we’ve had bootcamp in Barcelona, London and Dublin.
- Well-being allowance
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Six-week paid sabbatical after 4 years’ service
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work while still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- Opportunities to work with clients and teams across the globe
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.