We are a global communications agency. We work seamlessly across our global offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. For two years running (2018 & 2019), we’ve been named a Best Place to Work by Crain’s New York and have been included in the PR News Top Places to Work list.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL PERSON TO JOIN OUR TEAM AS AN ACCOUNT COORDINATOR.
You will bring a new and fresh perspective to our client services team. Your experience from previous internships will help you dive right into helping your teams execute on existing client campaigns. You’ll use your multi-tasking skills to juggle a variety of tasks and projects across different tech industries. Your love for learning will propel you to become an industry expert for the accounts you support and an advisor to your teams and clients keeping them informed on client, competitor and industry news. You will be the central hub of information and assist in managing projects from start to finish, discovering editorial and social media opportunities and, in turn, you will gain a solid understanding of what it takes to succeed in the fast-paced, high-tech economy.
- Create and maintain media, event, award and editorial databases
- Research projects for team members communicate findings to your teams
- Produce client documents for media and analyst tours and other events, such as speaking opportunities
- Participate in media campaigns and product launches with press outreach
- Provide general support for agency projects, such as social media posts and new business research
- Bring proactive ideas and opportunities to the team to fuel your client’s objectives
- Gain an understanding of a client’s market by reading relevant industry publications and reporting any relevant findings to the team
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field (PR, Communications, Marketing, Journalism, etc.)
- At least one prior internship
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – having an opinion is a must!
- Familiarity with general office tools and platforms such as the Microsoft Suite
- Incredible leadership training opportunities
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life integration is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip with the whole global team. Over the past few years we’ve had bootcamp in Barcelona, London and Dublin.
- Well-being allowance
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Six-week paid sabbatical after every 4 years’ of service
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work while still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- Opportunities to work with clients and teams across the globe
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.