We are a global communications agency. We work seamlessly across our global offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. For two years running (2018 & 2019), we’ve been named a Best Place to Work by Crain’s New York and have been included in the PR News Top Places to Work list.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL PERSON TO JOIN OUR TEAM TEMPORARILY AS MEDIA RELATIONS SPECIALIST.
This position will provide temporary cover for a Senior Director on our Media Strategy team during her maternity leave from January through July 2020.
- Assist a variety of client teams with media strategy and storyline recommendations
- Utilize your existing media relationships to secure press opportunities with technology, consumer, business and broadcast journalists
- Write and edit media pitches that secures media results
- Manage top tier media interviews with C-level clients including prebriefing spokespeople, attending interview and follow up to secure coverage
- Media train client spokespeople to prepare for broadcast, print and online media interviews
- Bring in top-tier journalists for media meet & greets with our US teams
- Be a trusted advisor to clients with a deep understanding of their sector and wide knowledge of media approaches
- Deliver excellent client service at all times
- Stay current on the changing media landscape and brief Hotwire teams and clients on the changes and how to create opportunities
- Mentor junior team members as they expand their knowledge of the tech media space
- Participate in new business activities as the media expert
- Opportunity to work with our Hotwire Marketing teams to secure media opportunities for Hotwire leadership
- A wide network of technology, consumer, business and broadcast journalists
- Proven experience securing media coverage in a variety of publications for tech and / or consumer companies of all sizes
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work while still having a lot of fun
- Opportunities to work with clients and teams across the globe
- Potential opportunities to continue work with Hotwire ongoing, based on business needs