At Hotwire we:
We work with you to realise your potential. We do so by creating an environment that grows careers, provides the best employee experiences and builds expertise to shape the world we live in. Supported by a community of open-minded individuals, together we achieve our personal best.
Our global network brings together different cultures, the top minds, ideas and expertise from around the world. One team, one plan, delivering consistent people and client experiences.
We challenge the status quo. We use insight-led thinking and strategic know-how to create campaigns we are truly proud of. By channeling our curiosity and creativity we deliver high impact work we and we have fun doing it!
Our vision is to be the best agency you will ever work with.
Why this role?
As a Senior Programme Executive here at Hotwire you will work across a number of tech clients; from businesses you’d regularly find in the palm of your hand to more specialist cyber security and data brands. Daily, you will implement routine communications activities, carrying out campaign execution and administration in order to create a flawless experience for your clients. You and your fellow executives will be the engine of the client’s campaign, driving activities with determination and enthusiasm to deliver results that will make an impact for the client’s core business issues.
Delivering the Hotwire vision and growth (what you will do to help us achieve our strategy)
- Be the eyes and ears of your clients’ industries, ensuring your account teams are up to speed on what’s happening across the wider sector
- Be involved in team brainstorms to create new ideas for campaigns
- Spot opportunities for clients to be able to push the boundaries of what they’re doing in order to increase their share of market-space
Deliver the best (internal and external) client experiences
- Work across a portfolio of about six clients, being responsible for generating results, meeting deadlines and owning the relationships you will build with clients and the media
- Create fantastic working relationships with your clients in order to foster the best results
- Be a time management and organisational whizz; showing your expertise at delivering work on different campaigns with different teams to varying deadlines
- Own and deliver campaign activities from beginning to end with minimal input from your managers across accounts
- You’ll have the day to day work on accounts running flawlessly, elevating red flags where necessary
- Generate results by pitching client stories to journalists and influencers
- Arrange and staff media interviews and events
- Write content for a variety of purposes such as pitches, press releases, blog entries, feature articles and case studies
- Assist with clients’ social media accounts where applicable
- Deliver analytics reports
Deliver the best People experiences (how you will work with your team, locally and globally)
- Add real value to your team through your knowledge of the media, your understanding of what makes a great story and how to tell it
- Use your impeccable communication skills to work with clients, journalists and colleagues alike
- Work with the Associate Programme Executives and Programme Executives to develop client call agendas, ensuring the correct team member takes notes and actions are divided accordingly
- At least two years’ experience working in the communications space; with experience of B2B clients and how this differs from the consumer comms space
- A black book of strong media contacts, a focus on tech B2B publications is preferable
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding and true love for technology and how it shapes our society
- A strong proven ability to spot connections between trends, stories and brands
- A real love for media. You’ll consume newspapers, blogs and content in your personal and work life; reading far and wide
- A can-do attitude; knowing that no job is too big or too small
- Examples of how you work in a team, and a willingness to muck in whenever and wherever you can!