Why this role?
Hotwire is a global communications consultancy dedicated to helping ambitious tech companies change the game, build their reputation, and stand out from the crowd. Recognised by multiple award wins over the years, we provide clients with integrated communications solutions and experience across a number of market categories. From Sydney to San Francisco, we’re a group with a “One Team” mentality. Having been awarded #40 in the Sunday Times Top 100 small companies to work for in the UK, you can rest assured that at Hotwire we will help you to achieve your personal best through engaging work and continuous learning and development.
We are seeking a tenacious and proactive Management Accountant to join our team in our central London office. Working with the wider Hotwire team, you will use your highly analytical skills to ensure accuracy across every part of your role. Daily, you will support the wider finance team with reconciliations and analytical reporting, whilst providing a sales ledger and credit control function, partnering with the Finance Executive to do this. You’ll also be integral to helping us prepare for audits, forecast cash flow and report on VAT, therefore a highly analytical mindset and 100% accuracy is key.
Our vision is to be the best agency you will ever work with.
As a Management Accountant you will be accountable for:
- Managing reconciliations
- Analytical reporting
- Sales ledger function for the UK working with the Finance Executive
- Credit control
- VAT & EC Sales list reporting
- Cash flow forecasting
- Audit preparation
- Ad hoc projects
- Be respectful of everyone in the office – clients and colleagues alike. Understand, follow and respect office procedures and policies.
- Demonstrate professionalism when working with clients, prospects, vendors and colleagues, whether in the office or off-site.
- 2-3 years+ experience in similar role preferably in Communications
- Ideally you will be part qualified (either CIMA or ACCA)
- MS Excel (intermediate to advanced) and MS Word experience are essential
- Great problem solving skills
- Highly numerate and analytical in your approach to work
- Ability to chase and close off issues and be tenacious in these processes
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Experience with Paprika or a similar accounting system is desirable
- Salesforce and IBM TM1 experience would be preferable
- Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life balance is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip to a European city with the whole global team
- Well-being allowance or private health care
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Sponsored sabbatical after 4 years’ service
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work whilst still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach within our offices
- Fantastic benefits, including early finish Fridays, 25 days’ holiday and great team socials
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.