Hotwire is a global, strategic communications consultancy dedicated to helping ambitious technology companies change the game, build their reputation, and stand out from the crowd. Recognised by multiple award wins over the years, we provide clients with insights-led, integrated communications solutions and experience across a number of market categories.
Our marketing services team creates award-winning creative campaigns. Design brings our campaigns to life and differentiates our clients. Everything from visual brand identity and microsites, to sales presentations and marketing materials, design is a critical component of our integrated offering.
From Sydney to San Francisco, we’re a group with a “One Team” mentality. Having been awarded #40 in the Sunday Times Top 100 small companies to work for in the UK, you can rest assured that at Hotwire we will help you to achieve your personal best through engaging work and continuous learning and development.
Our vision is to be the best agency you will ever work with.
We would love you to join our UK team as a Graphic Designer
Why this role?
Working with the Senior Designer, you will use your creativity and drive to work as part of the Strategy & Marketing Services (SMS). You’ll collaborate with the wider teams in order to develop and deliver exceptional design work for our clients that will help them stand out in their markets. You will also support our global marketing team by creating design assets such as trend reports, landing pages, and social media graphics that support Hotwire campaigns. Last but not least, you will work with the UK sales team to create compelling sales presentations to sell our creative ideas into our clients.
You will work with teams to execute on design needs and use your multi-tasking skills to juggle a variety of tasks and projects. Your love for learning will allow you to grow alongside our creative professionals from around the globe, experiencing first-hand the value design can bring to organizations. If you’re ready for the challenge, keep reading.
Delivering the Hotwire vision and growth (what you will do to help us achieve our strategy)
- Understand the full lifecycle of a project from strategy through to creation, furthering this through learning in order to bring great value to your team and clients
- Use our creative development methodology (The Hotwire Way) to ensure all campaigns exceed our client’s creative standards
- Ensure your work is always flawless and delivered on-time to clients
Deliver the best (internal and external) client experiences
- Support the creative team with design research, ideation, conceptualisation and design production needs for client campaigns
- Create images and layouts that align with the design objective and best highlights messages that the client /marketing wants to portray
- Manage the design process from start to finish, meeting deadlines along the way, with the support of the Senior Designer
- Work with our marketing team to develop high quality designs for internal and external projects and initiatives
- Create and optimise social graphics and other marketing assets for Hotwire agency channels
- Ensure internal, client, and new business presentations align with brand guidelines and standards
- Support sales with the design of PPT presentations (and other templates) and assets that bring sales proposals to life
- Work across internal and live client projects, being involved in creating assets as needed for digital and social channels
- Be an ambassador for the Hotwire brand to ensure it is applied consistently in your own and others’ work
- Participate in brainstorming/concept development sessions and internal creative critiques
- Build relationships with clients and colleagues alike to create awesome work
- Ability to manage time for tight and shifting deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively your priorities across both external (client) and internal (Hotwire marketing) teams and manage expectations accordingly
Deliver the best People experiences (how you will work with your team, locally and globally)
- Use your impeccable communication skills to work with clients and colleagues alike
- Support your team by looking for opportunities to get involved in ad hoc duties
- An A-level education or higher
- 2-3 years’ work experience in a creative environment, working on creative projects
- Experience with PowerPoint, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe CS
- Experience in infographics as well as digital, social and print design
- Strong time management skills and experience in managing your own projects
- An understanding and passion for technology and how it shapes our society
- A can do attitude; knowing that no job is too big or too small
- A team player attitude, willing to muck in whenever and wherever you can!
- Experience and an interest in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects would be a bonus, but not essential
- An opportunity to continue developing and expand your learning process, further developing your creative capabilities whilst collaborating with our SMS team globally
- Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-6; and that work/life balance is crucial. At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip to a city with the whole global team
- Well-being allowance or private health care
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business – we highly encourage entrepreneurialism in the way you approach your role
- Sponsored sabbatical after 4 years’ service
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work whilst still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as
- The opportunity to have global reach within our offices
- Fantastic additional benefits, including early finish Fridays, 25 days’ holiday and great team socials