Open to multiple office locations- New York, San Francisco, Minneapolis, Chicago or remote.
We are a global communications agency. We work seamlessly across our eleven offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. We are named one of the best places to work by PRWeek, Crain’s New York and PR News.
Our values orient six key pillars - we are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative.
Our mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with.
We are looking for a creative campaign marketing coordinator to join our North America team.
You have a passion for marketing operations and communications, and you thrive on data-driven plans. You have experience coordinating digital projects, an eye for design and the skills to put it together to deliver on B2B marketing campaigns. You are incredibly organized and detail-oriented and not afraid to share new ideas. You are self-motivated and efficient, enjoy working with teams, are proficient in time management, and bring strong copy editing skills. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Working with the North America Marketing Director, and coordinating with the Global Marketing Team, you will contribute to promoting Hotwire as the consultancy that all leading tech companies want to work with. As the Marketing Campaigns Coordinator, you are ultimately responsible for preparing and managing campaign assets, implementing activities utilizing our CRM tools and monitoring reporting activities to contribute to the success of our lead-generation and brand awareness strategies.
- Supporting the North America marketing director and business development teams to execute campaigns that increase brand awareness and drive qualified new leads. Responsibilities include:
- Working with marketing leads and internal teams to curate content, prepare emails and set-up and execute email campaigns
- Managing content calendars and following up with copy contributors to assure all assets meet required deadlines
- Monitoring performance, while maintaining Salesforce and Pardot databases
- Reporting on performance and providing insight on improvements
- Managing industry award submissions (campaigns and agency recognitions), including maintaining award listings calendar, project managing the process to create submissions, overseeing and contributing to design and copy editing, and submitting awards
- Supporting global HW social channels, working with internal teams to contribute to a steady cadence of on-brand content targeting key audiences, and generating monthly reports & analysis
- Maintaining brand assets, ensuring decks, case studies, headshots and other marketing collateral are on-brand and appropriately stored; communicating to the broader agency when updates occur
- Performing routine website updates; including but not limited to blog posts, case studies and content updates, while ensuring SEO best practices are maintained across all areas of the site
- Coordinating Hotwire owned webinars. Responsibilities include promotions, managing registrations, hosting live event and sharing post-recording on HW social channels.
- Producing podcast by recording interviews, working with editor to create final cut and sharing on Hotwire website and social channels
- 1-2 years of experience in a digital marketing capacity
- Knowledge and working experience in CRM or marketing automation tools
- Good interpersonal skills required to interact effectively
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media and blogs
- A keen attention to detail, a good eye for design and excellent writing and copy-editing skills
- Search marketing and search optimization experience
- A proactive mindset, always looking for how we can show up as the preeminent tech communications consultancy
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
Bonus but not required…
- Google ad and analytics certified
- Experience with Pardot and/or Salesforce
- Design experience including proficiency in Adobe Suite
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life integration is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual all company trip with the global team
- Wellness allowance, internet and phone reimbursement and strong medical health care plans to choose from
- Strong learning and development program
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Paid sabbatical after every 4 years at Hotwire
- A connected, courageous, ambitious and friendly team
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach
- The opportunity to own your career. We support our staff to create the career they want and we'd love to talk to you about what's possible
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.