We’re Hotwire. The global Tech Communications Consultancy who delivers end to end on Strategy, Brand, Comms & PR, all in house. Experts on each all under one roof. Along with a business structure, and working philosophy, that delivers work specifically structured around that flow. We’re smart (no point in dancing around it) and we’re a good bunch of humans. We all get on. We’re all excited by what we do because it challenges us; we do it in a business that genuinely does put its people first, and we get to see the results of our craft.
As Senior Account Manager, you’ll be working closely with some of the world’s most innovative tech brands, dealing with everything from Health, and Happiness, to Trade and IT, as part of a dynamic local team at the Global Technology Agency of the Year for 2020!*
If you have enthusiasm, influence and a relentless motivation to improve, read on.
Your day to day will involve:
- Nurturing the best strategic, narrative lead ideas from within the agency, to deliver best practice execution of activities and become a trusted part of our client’s business.
- Proactively challenging existing norms and behaviours, to deliver 100% of the time, and help spark the imagination of our clients, business and partners.
- Supporting and holding accountability for all the clients you work with.
- Supporting the management of any day-to-day Client issues with the Senior Account Director.
- Building timelines for complex integrated campaigns involving multiple channel executions and applying detailed knowledge of project workflow from concept to production, to ensure efficient delivery of campaign assets to multiple deadlines.
- Responsibility for the execution of projects from end-to-end, including delivering reverse briefs; managing internal, and meeting client, deadlines.
- Managing complex multi-channel campaigns autonomously and confidently, and acting as an advisor to the client.
- Creating and maintaining all project documentation including timelines, WIPS, contact reports, estimates, budgeting and reporting.
- Taking a leading project management role on key clients with a view to creating award-winning work.
- Proactively putting forward and championing viable initiatives.
- Demonstrating technical production knowledge across print, digital, design and events.
- Embracing and active involvement in marketing initiatives, such as a point of view on industry trends and contribute to drive new business.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 3+ years’ experience in Brand, PR, and Creative Agency environments.
- Comfort and experience with working autonomously on a day to day level, and delivering recommended options to clients and Senior Account Director.
- Super competent at multitasking, juggling priorities, offering solutions to project challenges, and keeping a smile on while you do it.
- A high level of understanding of digital, marketing, communication and overall business strategy.
- Experience across all channels, with digital at the heart of your thinking.
- Detailed production knowledge across multiple channels and ability to interrogate specifications.
- Ability and desire to seek and bring to life organic growth opportunities within existing clients.
- A proven record at delivering best-in-class creative business solutions for clients.
- Strong presentation skills with the confidence to present to all internal and client stakeholders.
- Strong drive for excellence and a determination to succeed.
- Inherent desire to push strategic creativity.
- Ability to build and maintain excellent rapport and ongoing relationships with clients, colleagues and peers alike.
- Ability to execute against a vision and strategy.
- Passion for brilliance and a desire to deliver the unexpected.
- A personal brand built on foundations of respect and the ability to maintain a level of calm during stressful times.
- Championing & demonstrating the Hotwire values of connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive.
Sound good? It gets better... we offer even more on top of awesome clients and award winning work.
- Great team environment within the Enero building complex in Pyrmont.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive remuneration.
- Structured opportunity for career progression.
We’re fanatical about technology, with over twenty years’ experience in sparking action for our clients. Our tech understanding, experience and network helps ignite audience curiosity across all aspects of communications, branding and digital marketing.
Apply now by sending us your CV and let’s have a chat.
*Awarded by PRovoke Media