We’re Hotwire. The global Tech Communications Consultancy who delivers end to end on Strategy, Brand, Comms & PR, all in house. Experts on each all under one roof. Along with a business structure, and working philosophy, that delivers work specifically structured around that flow. We’re smart (no point in dancing around it) and we’re a good bunch of humans. We all get on. We’re all excited by what we do because it challenges us; we do it in a business that genuinely does put its people first, and we get to see the results of our craft.
As Account Director, you’ll be working closely with some of the world’s most innovative tech brands, dealing with everything from Health, and Happiness, to Trade and IT, as part of a dynamic local team at the Global Technology Agency of the Year for 2020!*
Delivering value to clients through a deep understanding of their sector and wide knowledge of the media and marketing approaches. You will be valued as a trusted partner to your clients and an inspirational and dependable team leader – you’ll support your team in their career development and ensure that everyone is performing to their full potential. You’ll always be ready to steady the ship when waters are choppy and inspire the team and delight clients with your insight, ideas and advice.
If you’re committed to your personal development, open to feedback and willing to adapt and work on new skills and are hungry to learn and get excited to try new techniques to keep your campaigns innovative and effective, this is the perfect role for you!
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 5+ years’ experience in Brand, PR, and Creative Agency environments
- Comfort and experience with working autonomously on a day to day level, and delivering options to clients
- Super competent at multitasking, juggling priorities, offering solutions to project challenges, and keeping a smile on while you do it
- A high level of understanding of digital, marketing, communication and overall business strategy
- Experience across all channels, with digital at the heart of your thinking.
- Detailed production knowledge across multiple channels and ability to interrogate specifications
- Ability and desire to seek and bring to life organic growth opportunities within existing clients
- A proven record at delivering best-in-class creative business solutions for clients
- Strong presentation skills with the confidence to present to all internal and client stakeholders
- Strong drive for excellence and a determination to succeed
- Inherent desire to push strategic creativity
- Ability to build and maintain excellent rapport and ongoing relationships with clients, colleagues and peers alike
- Ability to execute against a vision and strategy
- Passion for brilliance and a desire to deliver the unexpected
- A personal brand built on foundations of respect and the ability to maintain a level of calm during stressful times
Sound good? It gets better... we offer even more on top of awesome clients and award-winning work.
- Great team environment within the Enero building complex in Pyrmont
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive remuneration
- Structured opportunity for career progression
We’re fanatical about technology, with over twenty years’ experience in sparking action for our clients. Our tech understanding, experience and network helps ignite audience curiosity across all aspects of communications, branding and digital marketing.
Apply now by sending us your CV and let’s have a chat.
*Awarded by PRovoke Media