We are the pre-eminent global tech communications consultancy. We are a group of expert communicators who are fanatical about tech and are here to help businesses ignite their possibilities. Our local experience and global scale allow us to deliver bold but pragmatic comms guidance to tech companies all over the world.
When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. For years now, we’ve been named a Best Place to Work by PR Week, PRNews and Crain’s New York.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative.
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our North America B2B team as a Senior Account Manager.
You’re an orchestrator and a driver. Tech is your sweet spot and you have experience with B2B clients. You have strong media ties with reporters at business and technology publications. You understand the nuances of tech and can navigate through the weeds to capture the real story. You thrive on owning client relationships and setting integrated communications strategy. With support from your team, you’re known for executing flawlessly. You will use your creative skills to push boundaries and surpass campaign objectives. With you at the helm, your teams will solve real business problems that challenge the status quo. The teams’ wins are your wins as you are ultimately responsible for the growth, success and advancement of your client accounts.
- Manage multiple client accounts and successfully meet budget requirements
- Lead strategy and planning for your teams, with help from senior leadership
- Drive creativity within your teams, always pushing the boundaries of what can be delivered
- Demonstrate account ownership and seek organic growth opportunities
- Problem-solve client and team challenges to push plans forward and meet results
- Mentor and manage junior team members and be an effective skills trainer
- Develop and maintain positive relationships and open communication with day-to-day client contacts
- Deliver assigned objectives on time and within budget
- Volunteer time to serve other teams or new business efforts to maintain full utilization
- A love for storytelling and media strategy and relations
- A minimum of 4-5 years of experience, most recently as an agency Account Manager or Account Supervisor, or in-house communications manager
- Deep experience in technology industries such as enterprise, consumer, cybersecurity, fintech, software & services, IT & infrastructure, digital commerce, etc.
- Hands-on experience managing and mentoring direct reports and cross-functional teammates (preferred)
- A robust learning & development program
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life balance is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an all company global get-together
- Internet, cell phone and well-being allowance and strong medical health care plans to choose from
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Paid sabbatical after every 4 years
- A connected, ambitious and friendly team
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach and truly own your career. We support our staff to create the career they want and we'd love to talk to you about what's possible
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.