We are the pre-eminent global tech communications consultancy. We are a group of expert communicators who are fanatical about tech and are here to help businesses ignite their possibilities. Our local experience and global scale allow us to deliver bold but pragmatic comms guidance to tech companies all over the world.
When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. For years now, we’ve been named a Best Place to Work by PR Week, PRNews and Crain’s New York.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative.
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our Client Services Leadership Team as a Senior Vice President.
You are an experienced leader with deep knowledge in multiple technology sectors. Building talented teams is what you do best, and you’re looking for the opportunity to put your stake in the ground as a leader in a fast-growing, global agency. The opportunity to work with senior leaders at both large established and small up-and-coming technology companies excites you. You have agency experience but may have also spent time inside tech companies and running communications for multiple business units. Advising senior leaders is your sweet spot and you’re not afraid to challenge the status quo. You have a strong network, like to attend industry events, and have the ability to put that network to work for you. You’ll use your ambition, creativity and passion for communications to open doors for new client relationships and deepen existing ones. You've been wanting to step up your career for a while, 2021 is the year.
Daily, you will:
- Own client relationships and lead accounts to deliver outstanding service to clients, identifying business pains(s) and ensure they are understood by teams
- Demonstrate account and organizational leadership that sets the standard for your teams
- Anticipates what’s next, helps clients and our team stay ahead of potential issues and leverage opportunities
- Own client strategy within your teams that will meet and exceed client business goals and objectives
- Contribute to the success of the agency by pitching and winning new business and mentoring and developing skills across the agency
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients across the US and around the world
- Manage junior team members, creating paths for success and career development
- 7+ years of experience in communications with progressively increasing responsibility
- A deep interest and existing network in the technology industry
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a desire for continuous learning
- Confidence in presenting ideas and providing counsel to internal and external audience
- Experience managing remote teams (preferred)
- A robust learning & development program
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life balance is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an all-company global get-together
- Internet, cell phone and well-being allowance and strong medical health care plans to choose from
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Paid sabbatical after every 4 years
- A connected, ambitious and friendly team
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach and truly own your career. We support our staff to create the career they want, and we'd love to talk to you about what's possible
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.