At Hotwire our Sr. Associate role is equivalent to a Sr. Account Executive.
This role is open to:
- Any of our office locations (San Francisco, New York, Minneapolis) or fully remote
- Open to all kinds of employment- Full-time, Part-time, Contractor
We are the pre-eminent global tech communications consultancy. We are a group of expert communicators who are fanatical about tech and are here to help businesses ignite their possibilities. Our local experience and global scale allow us to deliver bold but pragmatic comms guidance to tech companies all over the world.
When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. For years now, we’ve been named a Best Place to Work by PR Week, PRNews and Crain’s New York.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative.
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our North America B2B tech team as a Senior Associate.
You’ll use your passion for comms and kick ass media chops to drive B2B tech client strategy and campaigns that break the mold. You’ll bring your existing media relationships and be ready to expand that digital rolodex through networking. You’ll challenge the status quo as you work with your teams to understand and execute on clients’ business goals. You will be a loud voice in client meetings and a trusted mentor to the account coordinators and interns on your teams.
- Pitch, network and converse with a range of influencers across tech and business publications to secure regular coverage in target outlets
- Perform some management duties on client accounts, preparing to fully take over the account management role responsible for resourcing and team/project management in the next 6-12 months
- Create client-ready written materials (i.e. press releases, pitches, speaking and award abstracts)
- Track and deliver status updates and metrics reports that show impact
- Develop and maintain positive relationships and open communication with day-to-day client contacts
- Deliver assigned objectives on time and within budget
- Volunteer time to serve other teams or new business efforts to maintain full utilization
- Preferred: experience working with adtech and martech companies
- Media relationships with various publications in a variety of industries
- 2-5 years of B2B experience (required) as an agency AC/AAE/AE or in-house comms specialist
- Strong writing skills and a curious mind, always eager to learn and improve
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life integration is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual all company trip with the global team
- Wellness allowance, internet and phone reimbursement and strong medical health care plans to choose from
- Strong learning and development program
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Paid sabbatical after every 4 years at Hotwire
- A connected, courageous, ambitious and friendly team
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach
- The opportunity to own your career. We support our staff to create the career they want and we'd love to talk to you about what's possible
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.