Hello to you
If you’re a talented Social Media Manager with a solid understanding of Influencer Marketing, we’d love to chat to you about joining the Global Technology Agency of the Year (that’s us). Like any brilliant relationship, it has to work for both people. So, if you work for us, you'll split your time between an awesome office in Pyrmont, and flexible working, wherever it suits you and the NBN. That’s not a new thing for us, we’ve been doing it for 21 years. Which means it’s not gonna be just this year. We’ve always done it, and we reckon we always will. We’re focused on delivering extraordinary work; and we put our people first, because we’re proud to deliver that work for amazing local and global clients. Everyone from scale-ups to tech Goliaths.
Sounds like you’d fit right in? Read on.
Who are we?
We’re a Tech Communications Consultancy who deliver end to end storytelling. Basically, we start with building brands, then we deliver them with consistency, cohesion and creativity through strategically focussed, data driven Comms & PR. And we do it all in house. We’ve got a crack team of experts, all under one roof. Along with a business structure, and working philosophy, that empowers us to deliver amazing work. We’re smart (no point in dancing around it) and we’re a good bunch of humans. We all get on. We’re all excited by what we do because it challenges us; we do it in a business that genuinely does put its people first, and we get to see the results of our craft.
What you’ll be working on
We’re looking for someone to champion everything related to social media and influencer marketing. For our clients and for us. for our clients; and expand Hotwire Australia’s social presence online, within the global agency footprint. To that end, you’ll be absolutely confident in best in class organic and paid social media trends, and how to deliver ROI through social channels. This includes proven expertise on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter (TikTok and Google Ad knowledge is a plus). You’ll be confident in using insights to drive results, and understand how to integrate influencer marketing and social media marketing to reach our clients business goals.
That’s the big picture - now for some detail. On any given day you’ll probably find yourself:
- Managing social media campaigns for Hotwire clients; and helping to shape and drive the Hotwire Australia Brand through paid, earned and owned social.
- Delivering best in class, digital first content campaigns by working closely with the internal teams, and directly with clients.
- Bringing ideas to life and enhancing them through social media channels.
- Acting as our specialist for social and influencer marketing trends. This includes training the team on , and how to strategically use your insights to solve our client’s business problems. them for our clients, and ourselves.
- Working with our Strategy and Creative Directors to create and implement specific client projects, as well as providing ongoing strategic support to our clients and the Hotwire business.
- Create monthly dashboards and keep track of KPIs to analyse content performance.
- Build and create our social media strategies by understanding different needs and cultures across client brands; including media plans and targeting.
- Implement and optimise paid social campaigns across a range of platforms.
- Develop pitches, organic growth opportunities for clients; relating to social media and influencer marketing.
- Manage influencer marketing campaigns end-to-end. As you know, this will often have a paid component to it, too.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 4+ years’ experience in social media. A background in marketing or influencer management is desirable.
- Solid experience producing and executing paid, earned and owned social campaigns, including paid performance (set up, optimisation and execution).
- Proven results through social - understanding of ROI to sell-in campaign ideas - including calculation of optimisation metrics.
- Ease and fluency in delivery of reports to clients based on paid performance
- A passion for social and new media, and an innate curiosity
- Ability to build strong, collaborative relationships internally and with the client
- Solid understanding of the various platforms within social media
- Strong communications skills (written and presentation)
- 2+ years in influencer management is desirable, but not essential.
What (else) is in it for you
- A great team environment within the Enero building complex in Pyrmont
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive remuneration
- Structure opportunity for career progression
- A true passion for work that works
Well, it sounds good to me. But then, I already work here so I know how good it is. If you’ve read through to this point; you’re interested. So, get in touch and let’s ignite something amazing.
- Awarded by PRovoke Media
Salary: $90,000 inclusive of superannuation