We are a global communications agency. We work seamlessly across our global offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. We are Bulldog Reporter's Technology Agency of the Year and Midsize Agency of the Year 2016 and were awarded PR News' Agency Elite - Best in Branding award in 2016.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative to large multi-national agencies.
Our mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with.
We would love you to join our North American team as a Vice President in our B2B tech practice.
You are an experienced leader with deep knowledge in various B2B sectors. Building talented teams is what you do best, and you’re looking for the opportunity to put your stake in the ground as a leader in a fast-growing, global agency. You love B2B tech and can’t explain why, but the opportunity to work with senior leaders at both enterprise and startup companies excites you. You have agency experience but may have also spent time inside tech companies and running communications for multiple business units. Advising CMOs is your sweet spot and you’re not afraid to challenge the status quo. You have a strong network, like to attend industry events and you have the ability to put that network to work for you. You’ll use your ambition, creativity and passion for communications to open doors for new client relationships and deepen existing ones. You've been wanting to step up your career for a while, 2018 is the year.
Daily, you will:
- Own client relationships and manage accounts spanning all B2B sectors (Security, Martech, Emerging Tech, Fintech, IT, Networking, etc.)
- Deliver outstanding service to clients driving our mission to be the best agency they’ve ever worked with
- Demonstrate account and organizational leadership that sets the standard for your teams
- Own client strategy within your teams that will meet and exceed client business goals and objectives
- Contribute to the success of the agency by pitching and winning new business
- Contribute to the success of the agency by mentoring and developing skills across the agency
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients across the US and around the world
- Mentor and manage junior team members, creating paths for success and career development
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (arts, communications, public relations, journalism or marketing)
- 7+ years of experience in communications with progressively increasing responsibility
- A deep interest and existing network in the B2B technology industry
- Entrepreneurial mind set and a desire for continuous learning
- Experience managing remote teams (preferred)
- Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life balance is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual all company trip with the whole global team
- Well-being allowance and strong medical health care plans to choose from
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Paid sabbatical after 4 years
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventure while still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach
- The opportunity to own your career. We support our staff to create the career they want and we'd love to talk to you about what's possible
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.