Location: Open to San Francisco or New York
We are a global communications agency. We work seamlessly across our nine offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative.
Our mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with.
We would love for you to join our North America team as an Account Manager on our B2B Tech team.
You’re an orchestrator and a driver. B2B is your sweet spot. You have strong media ties with reporters at business and technology publications. You understand deep tech nuances and can navigate through the weeds to capture the real story. You thrive on owning client relationships and will use your creative skills to push boundaries and surpass campaign results. With you at the helm, your teams will implement client strategy and plans that challenge the status quo. The teams’ wins are your wins as you are ultimately responsible for the growth, success and advancement of your client accounts.
Daily, you will:
- Manage multiple client accounts and successfully meet budget requirements
- Drive creativity within your teams, always pushing the boundaries of what can be delivered
- Demonstrate account ownership and seek organic growth opportunities
- Problem-solve client and team challenges to push plans forward and meet results
- Mentor junior team members and be an effective skills trainer
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of four years’ experience as an agency AE/SAE or in-house communications manager
- Deep experience in B2B technology industries such a fintech, healthtech, software & services, IT & infrastructure, digital commerce, etc.
- Hands-on experience managing and mentoring direct reports and cross-functional teammates (preferred)
- Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life balance is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip to a European city with the whole global team
- Well-being allowance and multiple medical health care plan choices
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Sponsored sabbatical after 4 years’ service
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventure while still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach within our offices
- A results-oriented workplace where you have the freedom to work how you work best