We’re very aware that marketing and corporate affairs teams are facing unprecedented challenges amid COVID-19, which might mean re-prioritising marcomms plans, switching from physical to digital activities, or putting new activity on hold for the time being.
As the situation changes alongside the needs of our clients, we have created this toolkit to help build the right skills to meet those needs. From insight-led planning to measuring what matters.
We’ll be releasing new content each Wednesday at 4pm GMT over the coming weeks. If you have any requests on topics you’d like to see covered, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to talk about any of the issues your brand or business is going through, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we’re here to help.
the new normal
- What to do now
- DOWNLOAD: Outtakes from our client discussions
- Do something good, be something good or just be quiet
- Reframing hard issues in a crisis
- Don’t stop, pivot: Why your marketing strategy needs to start online
- How marketers can navigate the COVID-19 minefield
- What’s the ‘right way’ to react to COVID-19?
- Our media consumption will never be the same
- Why Customer Experience (CX) platforms matter now more than ever
- Leaning into learning – upskilling to add value to your organisation
Making the physical digital
- Tech for good: The Evolution from Brand Safety to Digital Public Safety
- Are podcasts the next big opportunity for digital marketing?
- The intersection of brand and demand – and why you need both for successful marketing
- Tips for producing video at scale
- Tips for delivering virtual keynotes and video presentations
- Virtual events may be the new normal
- Digital Marketing: Where to start
- Video Like a Boss: 3 Tips for Better Virtual Meetings
- Producing video from home like a pro with your smartphone
- The future of standing out with virtual events
Preparedness through planning
Talking to stakeholders
- Can your business talk to the media about Coronavirus
- Communicating in a crisis
- The importance of tone
- Three tips for internal comms to a remote workforce
- Three Pillars to a Sustainable and Impactful Internal Comms Strategy
- Talk to your customer more, not less
- Communications during a global crisis: Three ways to strategize for the future
Cutting through the noise on social media